Do you need to work with other people across the internet? Are you on a budget? Do you like free things? Here are 11 free or cheap tools that will make working together on freelance projects easier.
10. Evernote – Evernote is a digital note taking and organizational tool. Selected items can be shared across the internet.
9. Google Drive – The home of Google Docs. A data storage and web based office suite. It allows real time collaboration.
8. Dropbox – An easy way to share files across multiple platforms.
7. 7 Zip – Need to zip your files so that you can send them to other people? Here’s a free utility for Windows.
6. Skitch – Take screenshots and edit them with this easy to use tool. From the folks who make Evernote.
5. Jing – Take screenshots and record screencasts. Free for both Mac and PC.
4. DiffMerge – Compare differences between two files and merge changes with this handy tool.
3. TeamViewer – Remote control and online meeting software.
2. Notepad++ – One of the best source code editors available. Free for Windows.
1. Skype – The easiest and most popular way to chat, video chat, send text messages, call cheaply across the world, and a whole lot more.
Did we forget any? Let us know!